“The Formless Way
We look at it, and do not see it; it is invisible.
We listen to it, and do not hear it; it is inaudible.
We touch it, and do not feel it; it is intangible.
These three elude our inquiries, and hence merge into one.
Not by its rising, is it bright,
nor by its sinking, is it dark.
Infinite and eternal, it cannot be defined.
It returns to nothingness.
This is the form of the formless, being in non-being.
It is nebulous and elusive.
Meet it, and you do not see its beginning.
Follow it, and you do not see its end.
Stay with the ancient Way
in order to master what is present.
Knowing the primeval beginning is the essence of the Way.”
February 23, 2014 was a very important day for my family. Today, our son was born for a second time. He was born again connected to a higher force, a new purpose, started his journey on a path that will lead him somewhere amazing. But for now, all he knows is that a community of people got together to celebrate him yesterday, and for that, my family is blessed.
We are now officially here, walking this path together, the 4 of us. My husband and I received the Tao almost 4 years ago, my daughter, July 1st 2012. And now our baby boy.
This morning, waking up at peace, I’m grateful for :
- The chance I was given to cultivate a path of mindfulness and love.
- Being blessed with a family to cultivate with.
- Not having to walk this path alone.
- Having met some of the most amazing people on this journey and knowing that I will meet so many more.
- My predecessors passing on their knowledge and wisdom to me.
- My children, for being my greatest teachers, their lives inspiring me more than they will ever know.