… so blogging was put on hold.
Quick run down of the last 60 hours :
- Husband on call all week-end.
- Weekly errands all over town Saturday morning.
- Came back to a leak in our living room ceiling.
- Husband removing the snow and ice from the roof as company was arriving.
- Dinner with friends Saturday night while juggling calls from the claims department of our insurance company.
- Sunday morning brunch with my parents.
- Mom an dad kid-free outing to the Urban agricultural and seed swap fest at the local University!
- Home Depot for materials to build my new sewing table.
- Putting together part of my new sewing table. (Pictures to come!)
- Mall for more errands.
- More phone calls for the ceiling damage.
- Teething baby.
- Dentist with preschooler.
- Dad juggling working at the office and working from home to give me access to our car…
Wow… Yeah… I’m exhausted now.
But that is okay… cause there is always someone here to remind me that all you can do in times like this is smile!
I’ll be back tomorrow I promise, until then, Good Night everyone!