This week-end, I’m grateful…
– for more time on the week-ends, now that my weeks are more my own.
– for the curious nature of nature and the conversations it provokes.
– for the crisp late fall air that cleans my lungs.
– for a Little Man, more solid and strong everyday.
– for growth and green, even when it seems like the world has gone to sleep.
– for my Little Miss’ endless imagination.
– for contrast, keeping my eyes sharp.
– for warmth, light and softness.
– for friends we find along the way…
Wishing you all a beautiful week-end!