Today, I’m most grateful for…
- Little hands and little mouths discovering without fear.
- A husband that always has my back and puts “being a father” at the top of his priorities.
- The quiet of my home when my head is pounding and the softness of winter light when my eyes need soothing.
- Long toddler naps, giving mom time to rest.
- 3-ply extra soft tissues and homemade healing salve and lip balm.
- Little people who know how to amuse themselves when mom is not 100%.
- A season that allows deep, fresh cleansing breathes and a feeling of calm.
What are you grateful for today?