- kiddos that are just itching to get out the door at 7 am regardless of the weather.
- feathery moss hard at work, covering all the brown, making spring so lush.
- all the rain we got this week, pushing buds open, renewing our hope.
- centennial trees, still alive and thriving, aging with grace, teaching us about time.
- climbing, running, touching, smelling, looking, tasting, being healthy and full of vigor.
- the past and present mixing, for man and nature coexisting, creating worlds of wonder.
- sticks and streams, all a child really needs to have fun. (echoing my dear friend Kim on this beautiful day.)
- quiet moments that allow you to rediscover music you love, making you love it even more.
- my babies sleeping while I write this, my husband happily tending to his bike in the garage, our lives soft and sweet, fully blessed.
What are you grateful for?