Sharing a little glimpse of my garden that makes me happy.
Wishing you a very peaceful day.
Once again this year, I’ll be sharing little glimpses of our gardens. Although so much is growing all the time, there is always a little moment every week that makes me smile extra wide and this is what I want to share with you.
Today, I’m grateful…
- For feeding my family and the opportunity to take our health into my own hands.
- For long sunny days filled with an equal measure of fun and productivity.
- For little people, fighting sleep but happily spent.
- For local farms caring about our health and saying no to genetically modified foods.
- For Heather and Ben, sharing their knowledge and life story during these last 2 weeks through HARVEST.
- For long nights preserving food with my husband and uninterrupted conversations.
- For heading towards our coldest time feeling confident and more self-sufficient.
- For my little life and all the joy it brings me.
How is your garden growing?