Although we don’t get the day off or make a big dinner, we always take time on our second Thanksgiving of the year (In Canada, Thanksgiving is in mid-October) to call family and friends and show gratitude for our many blessings.
Today, I’m thankful :
- For slow mornings before school, filled with creativity, bathed in sunlight.
- For a home filled with an endless love of learning at all ages.
- For children who are filled with imagination, joy and a full sense of who they are.
- For giggles, silliness and quiet times… all of them filled with absolute and unconditional love.
- For clear November skies, inspiring me to take in every moment of every day.
- For muted beauty, forcing me to look deeper into myself and others.
- For a clear path ahead, filling me with confidence and leaving me free of doubt.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and family.
Be safe in your travels and be grateful for all you have. Love each other and yourselves. xox