And here we go for number 5.
Hooray for :
- Sushi dinners and becoming more agile with chopsticks.
- Preschool made birthday crowns wore well into the evening.
- Candle covered ice cream, while patiently waiting for your special homemade cupcakes on Sunday with your friends and family.
- For gift bags filled with stickers, crayons, notebooks and sparkles.
- For new years starting, filled with possibilities, promise and fun!
Happy Birthday my darling baby girl… Not so baby anymore, I know, but part of me will always keep you tucked close to me, like in those first days of life. I watch you grow and you amaze me. I know we butt heads sometimes, but it just means you are growing into such a strong person, filled with your own ideals and beliefs. I couldn’t ask for anything more.